This is the Blog for students of LaMoreaux Photo A and Photo B, Fall session, 2009. Here we will post our best photographs and be able to comment about them.
Wow.......these are beautiful.And, not nearly as simple as they appear.
thank you!! i didn't have a clue what to take photos of so I just went to the Arboretum and nature helped me out
That is one very wise-looking caterpillar. I expect another one to come up to him and ask him what the meaning of life is.
I love the Caterpillar shot. Nice job!
its she ;) not he ;) male caterpillars are not that thoughtful and pretty looking ;)thank you!
How could you know so much about caterpillars?
Wow.......these are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnd, not nearly as simple as they appear.
thank you!! i didn't have a clue what to take photos of so I just went to the Arboretum and nature helped me out
ReplyDeleteThat is one very wise-looking caterpillar. I expect another one to come up to him and ask him what the meaning of life is.
ReplyDeleteI love the Caterpillar shot. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteits she ;) not he ;) male caterpillars are not that thoughtful and pretty looking ;)
ReplyDeletethank you!
How could you know so much about caterpillars?
ReplyDelete