This is the Blog for students of LaMoreaux Photo A and Photo B, Fall session, 2009. Here we will post our best photographs and be able to comment about them.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Motion Pictures!
Just messing around with shutter speeds...
Flash light + red and green baloons + SLR camera =
Automatic settings produce cool motion blurs too...
These are definitely great. I am very interested in the trampoline. The sun behind, the unusual body positions. You should try some more with that sometime.
Thank you everyone! Faith: I'm glad you like them, the first three were really fun to do. And those are Qualls boys. Mark: Yes, it really was a perfect lighting for the pictures! Emily: Of the trampoline pics the last it my favorite too! :)
WOW! The first three are amazing! I especially love the first one. Are those Qualls boys? Great job!
ReplyDeleteThese are definitely great. I am very interested in the trampoline. The sun behind, the unusual body positions. You should try some more with that sometime.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mark. The very bottom one is my favorite! Nice job.
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone! Faith: I'm glad you like them, the first three were really fun to do. And those are Qualls boys. Mark: Yes, it really was a perfect lighting for the pictures! Emily: Of the trampoline pics the last it my favorite too! :)
ReplyDeleteyep, like that last one a lot.
ReplyDeleteI also like that star.